Malpeso Dentistry is one of NYC 's most trusted dental practices. We offer a full range of services to optimize your oral health including implants, periodontal treatment, and full mouth reconstruction.
No Dental Benefits or Dental Insurance? We have you covered!
Our membership plan provides the professional oral care you want at an affordable price! By offering the plan directly to you, we remove the cost and hassle of a middleman. We keep it simple, pass the savings to you, and focus on your oral care.
- Benefits start immediately. Join Today, save today!
- Includes cleanings, exams & routine x-rays at no extra cost.
- Provides exclusive discounts off other procedures, like fillings.
- Includes 100% price transparency.
- There are no deductibles, annual maximums, or pre-approvals.
- Membership runs for 12 months from the date you join.
Dr. Malpeso is the leading specialist in the New York metropolitan area for the treatment of dry mouth.
The Mayo Clinic defines dry mouth as the following:
Dry mouth, or xerostomia (zeer-o-STOE-me-uh), refers to a condition in which the salivary glands in your mouth don't make enough saliva to keep your mouth wet. Dry mouth is often due to the side effect of certain medications or aging issues or as a result of radiation therapy for cancer. Less often, dry mouth may be caused by a condition that directly affects the salivary glands.
Dry mouth can also be referred to as cotton mouth, which can be a common side effect of regular cannabis smoking.